Medicare Supplement Plans | Questions about Medicare Supplement Plans

http://www.MedicareAdvantageToday.com CLICK Here for more information or CALL now at: 800-350-5358

Today we would like to talk to you about how to choose Medicare Supplement plans and how we will help you save money.

As you know, Medicare consists of two parts, Medicare Part A which covers hospital services, and Medicare Part B which covers physician services.

You might ask: "Is having basic Medicare not enough?" – The answer is "No", because you would then have to pay deductibles and co-insurance: Medicare would pay 80% and you would have to pay the other 20%. Medicare Supplement plans will eliminate all the deductibles and the 20% co-insurance.

Your next question might be: "How I can choose the best Medicare Supplement plan for my situation?"

By law, ALL Medicare supplement plans must offer the same benefits: the ONLY difference will be the premium that you have to pay each month.

Remember that premiums for Medicare Supplement plans change every year, so we will help compare your rates with other insurance companies to make sure you are paying the lowest possible rate for your plan.

We understand that it is difficult and time consuming to a choose a Medicare Supplement plan so we look forward to solving all your Medicare problems. We will compare all the available plans and identify the plans that will save you the most money.

At your request, we will even set up an in-home appointment to meet with you personally in the comfort of your own home. To find out more on how to make the best decisions on YOUR Medicare Supplement plan, visit our website at: www.MedicareAdvantageToday.com

If you'd prefer to discuss your personal situation with one of our friendly Medicare specialists, call us now at: 800-350-5358. We at Medicare Advantage Today look forward to hearing from you soon.

For more information on Medicare Supplement Plans please visit our website or you can also view our Video on Medicare Advantage: Click here:

Music: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0"

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *