Best Medicare Supplement Plan Buying Medicare Supplement Insurance

Best Medicare Supplement Plan

How to buy Medicare Supplement insurance? Hi, my name is Chad Cason and in this video, I’m going to share with you a few tips on buying Medicare Supplement insurance.

I know it can seem complicated to navigate through all of the Medicare Supplement Options which is why I have made this video to help make it easy for you.

Medicare Supplement insurance is the same thing as Medigap insurance. These insurance plans help to pay the hospital and doctor expenses that regular Medicare doesn’t pay.

Regular Medicare, which consists of Part A and Part B, will only cover 80% of your hospital and doctor expenses, which leaves you with the other 20%, plus the Medicare deductibles…and, there is no maximum to how much you of the 20% coinsurance you could pay.

There are 11 Medicare Supplement plans to choose from in the country and each of these plans cover that 20%, plus the Medicare deductibles… a little bit differently.

Medicare Supplement plans are also identified by letters, for example, Plan F or Plan G… and the plans begin with Plan A and go through Plan N. Yes, there is a Medicare Supplement Plan A, Plan B, Plan C and Plan D, not to be confused with the different parts of Medicare; Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.

The easiest way to shop for Medicare Supplement plans is to have an independent agent run quotes, using your zip code, with all the companies in your state. The plans are standardized, which means that the plan you’re interested in, say Plan G, the benefits of that plan and how it pays… is the same with every company that offers the Plan G, the only difference being the rate.

The advantage in working with an independent agent like me… is that I’m free to walk you through any of the Medicare Supplement plans in your area with all the reputable carriers and be your agent, AND the rate is the same whether you use me or go direct with the company. But, that’s really not advisable, as I look out for your interests not only in the first year, but each year after that, too. And again, my service is free to you.

If I can answer any questions for you or run a quote for you, please contact me, and I’d be more than happy to help!

Please subscribe to my channel

Chad Cason at 888-901-4870 or chad@lifelonginsurance.com

https://www.facebook.com/lifelonginsurance

Medicare Supplement Plans and What They Cover

The Different Parts of Medicare

Check out my latest video on Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Coverage! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yceJgVwW4

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *